We appreciate you choosing 3 Rivers Guide Service for your outdoors men service! Feel free to call Gordon for deals!
We accept money orders, cashiers checks and cash…..Thank you
All prices are per person unless stated otherwise
Weeks run from 3 pm on Sunday to departure on Saturday by 8:00 am …..No meals included on Sunday
If you arrive early or stay an extra night, the cost is $100 per person, per extra night
All weekly hunts are 5 days and 6 nights of hunting.
Weekly Rates include:
Food, Lodging, some transportation and some game care and tracking. Any medical or dietary needs should be addressed while booking the trip. Don’t forget the cook is paid strictly by gratuity and it is greatly appreciated
$500 due at Booking; 1/2 within 90 days and remainder due on arrival.
The Deposit is non-refundable, however, it holds your spot for another date or year.
These prices do not include license fees. For more information, click here.
There is a Land Use fee of $85.00 per hunter.
A Trophy Fee will be charged to any bear weighing 300 pounds or more, the fee is determined from the live weight.
300-400 pounds = $200.00 fee
401-500 pounds = $300.00 fee
501-600 pounds = $400.00 fee
601 pounds and up = $500.00 fee
The hunter will be responsible for any additional man hours or equipment costs associated with retrieving their animal from the woods. 3 Rivers Guide service will supply 2 people to assist in the retrieval/removal of the animal from the woods.
Pick-up and drop off at the Bangor airport will be $250
- Bear hunting over bait Fall $1,900 ($200.00 discount if you drive yourself to and from your site)
- Bear trapping (snares only) Fall $2000.00
- Bear hunting with hounds Fall $2,300 Per Person – Up to 5 people per week
- Do it yourself hound hunt with our hounds $1750.00 per person. You rent your own cabin and provide your own food.
- Do it yourself hunt over bait $1,500
- Whitetail Deer (semi-guided) Late Fall $850
- Whitetail Deer (archery semi guided) Fall $850
- Whitetail Deer (Muzzle loading semi guided) Late Fall $850
- Moose (permit holder & subpermittee) 2 people Fall $3000
- Bird Hunting (with your own dogs), Max 4 people per week, Winter $900
- Rabbit hunting with your own dogs (max 4 people per week) Winter $900
- Turkey hunting Spring $750
- Ice Fishing Winter $450
- ATV Trips – Includes lodging for 7 nights Spring to Fall $500
Do It Yourself Rates
These are Unguided hunts. You cook your own food, handle your own transportation.
PAYMENTS: $500 due at Booking; 2nd payment within 90 days, and remainder due on arrival
- Season Price per person, per 6 nights / 7 days (minimum of 3 people)
- Bear Hunt Fall do it yourself $1,000 Includes 2 active bait sites equipped with tree stand or ground blind
- Fish $375 Close to rivers and streams, includes canoe
- Bird Hunting Fall $450
- Deer Hunting Fall $450
- Snowshoe Hare Hunting Winter $450
- Hanging out $25 per person/per night
* $85.00 land use fee
Nightly Rates: (per person, per night at camp) All prices are per person unless stated otherwise.
- Snowmobiling Lodging $30 per person, per night
- * $85.00 land use fee
Services upon request
508 Crystal Road
Crystal, Maine 04747