We appreciate you choosing 3 Rivers Guide Service for your outdoors service! We offer Fully Guided hunts and Do It Yourself options. Feel free to call Gordon for deals!
We accept money orders, cashiers checks and cash…..Thank you
All prices are per person unless stated otherwise
All weekly hunts are 5 days and 6 nights of hunting. Weeks run from 3 pm on Sunday to departure on Saturday by 8:00 am …..No meals included on Sunday
If you arrive early or stay an extra night, the cost is $100 per person, per extra night
Food, Lodging, some transportation and some game care and tracking.
Any medical or dietary needs should be addressed while booking the trip.
Don’t forget the cook and dog handlers are paid strictly by gratuity and it is greatly appreciated
$500 due at Booking; 1/2 within 90 days and remainder due on arrival. To secure your preferred dates you must sign and return the 3 Rivers Guide Service Agreement with your deposit.
The Deposit is non-refundable, however, it holds your spot for another date or year.
These prices do not include license fees. For more information, click here.
There is a Land Use fee of $85.00 per hunter.
A Trophy Fee will be charged to any bear weighing 300 pounds or more, the fee is determined from the live weight on certified scales.
300-399 pounds = $200.00 fee
400-499 pounds = $300.00 fee
500-599 pounds = $400.00 fee
600 pounds and up = $500.00 fee
The hunter will be responsible for any additional man hours or equipment costs associated with retrieving their animal from the woods. 3 Rivers Guide service will supply 2 people to assist in the retrieval/removal of the animal from the woods.
Pick-up and drop off at the Bangor airport will be $250
Fully Guided hunts include lodging, meals, transportation to and from sights, basic game retrieval and care. Please remember to download the 3 Rivers Guide Service Agreement, sign and return it with your deposit to secure your preferred hunting dates.
- Bear hunting over bait Fall $1,900 ($200.00 discount if you drive yourself to and from your site)
- Bear trapping (snares only) Fall $2000.00 ($325.00 discount if you drive yourself to and from your sites)
- Bear hunting with hounds Fall $2,300 Per Person – Up to 5 people per week
- Whitetail Deer (semi-guided) Late Fall $850 – we provide the site with a blind or stand and you drive yourself to and from the sight.
- Whitetail Deer (archery semi guided) Fall $850 – we provide the site with a blind or stand and you drive yourself to and from the sight.
- Whitetail Deer (Muzzle loading semi guided) Late Fall $850 -we provide the site with a blind or stand and you drive yourself to and from the sight.
- Moose (permit holder & subpermittee) 2 people Fall $3000
- Bird Hunting (with our dogs), Max 4 people per week, Winter $900
- Rabbit hunting (with our dogs), Max 4 people per week Winter $900
- Turkey hunting Spring $750
- Ice Fishing Winter $450
- ATV Trips – Includes lodging for 6 nights/5 days Spring to Fall $500
Do It Yourself Rates
These are Unguided hunts. You provide your own lodging, cook your own food, handle your own transportation. 3 Rivers Guide service will handle baiting, and removal of harvested game animal. 3 Rivers Guide service can assist you with securing lodging, call for details. Please remember to download the 3 Rivers Guide Service Agreement, sign and return it with your deposit to secure your preferred hunting dates.
- Season Price per person, per 6 nights /5 days (minimum of 3 people)
- Fall Bear Hunt over bait, $1,000 – Includes 2 active bait sites equipped with tree stand or ground blind
- Fall Bear Hunt with our Hounds $1650 per person
- Fall Bear Hunt with your own Hounds $700 per person
- Fish $375 Close to rivers and streams, includes canoe
- Fall Bird Hunting with your own dogs $450
- Spring Turkey hunt $450
- Fall Deer Hunting $450
- Winter Snowshoe Hare Hunting $450
- Hanging out $25 per person/per night
* $85.00 land use fee
Nightly Rates: (per person, per night at camp) All prices are per person unless stated otherwise.
- Snowmobiling Lodging $30 per person, per night
- * $85.00 land use fee
3 Rivers Guide Service can help assist with a variety of other services. Feel free to contact Gordon with any questions.
Game Processing –
Taxidermy Service –
Lodging for the Do It Yourself hunter
508 Crystal Road
Crystal, Maine 04747